Indoor Cycling Reservation Process
Members are able to reserve their bike 48 hours in advance with the help of their Tulane IMLeagues account.
See below for instructions for creating an account and booking your ride.
How to Create an IMLeagues Account:
For Tulane Students, Faculty, and Staff with Tulane Single Sign-on Credentials
- Go to imleagues.com/Tulane and select “Login” on the top right of the page.
- After being redirected, select “Member Login” and sign into the Tulane system using your Tulane email and password.
For Reily Center Members without Tulane Single Sign-on Credentials
- Go to imleagues.com/Tulane and select “Create Account” on the top right of the page.
- After being redirected, select “Guest Registration”.
- Complete the requested fields and select “Create Account”
- Allow up to 48 business hours for your account to be verified.
How to Register for a Class:
- Once logged-in to IMLeagues, click on “Reservations & Group Exercise”
- Class registrations will open 48-hours prior to the class.
- Once open, find the date and time of the class you wish to take and select “Sign-up."
- Read the class information, scroll to the bottom, and select “Sign-up”. You must select “Sign-up” this second time to be added to the class reservation.
Cycling Policies & Procedures
- Please arrive 5 minutes before your class time to ensure your spot. If you do not arrive 5 minutes before class, your spot can be given to someone presently waiting.
- You will need your Splash ID or member key tag to enter the building. You will not be permitted to enter the facility if you do not have your Splash ID.
- You must remove yourself from a reserved time slot if you are unable to make your time. Removal must be completed 30 minutes prior to the start of the session.
- All indoor cycling classes come with a waitlist option. Sign up for the waitlist and you'll be automatically added to the class if a spot becomes available, up to 2 hours prior to the start of class. Once class is two hours out, you will no longer be auto-added, ensuring you won't be added to class without ample time to withdraw if need be.
Indoor Cycling FAQs
Yes, and no. You are not guaranteed a spot in class if you do not make a reservation ahead of time. Our classes have been filling up fast, so we recommend you secure your spot online ahead of time (up to 48 hours before class time). However, If there is an open bike when class starts, you can hop in.
Please review the instructions at the top of this webpage for the step-by-step process.
If you’d like to bring a guest with you to class, please email email@example.com with your guests’ name, email, phone number, and date of birth. Allow 2 business days for the guest’s IMLeagues account to be created. Once created, register for the class you would like to attend. Upon entry to the Reily Center, you will need to purchase a one-time use, $10 guest pass for entry into the building. The guest must remain with the member sponsor for the duration of their visit.
You can sign up for the waitlist and be automatically added to the class if a spot becomes available up to 2 hours prior to the start of class. Once class is two hours out, you will no longer be auto-added, ensuring you won't be added to class without ample time to withdraw if need be. If you're past the window for the waitlist, you come to Reily and wait outside the class. If there is an open bike when class starts, you can hop in.
The stationary bike pedals are compatible with athletic shoes, spd cleats and delta look cleats. You must wear cleats or an athletic shoe with a hard sole during the class.