Looking to explore your adventurous side? Join Campus Recreation as we explore the Gulf-South region and discover new skills. Outdoor Adventures offers an array of trips to interest any student. Space is limited so register today!
For more information, contact Outdoor Adventures at email@example.com or (504) 314-2861.
Summer 2019 Trips
Please note that the registration deadline is 5 p.m. on the Wednesday before the trip leaves. Trips are subject to change so check back often for updates.
TUNICA FALLS HIKE
The Tunica Falls area has several waterfalls and is one of the most scenic and beautiful hikes accessible by day trip from New Orleans. Come on out for a day of hiking and waterfall adventures!
Date: Saturday, July 20
Cost: $30 – includes transportation, leadership, and lunch
CANOE THE BAYOU
We’ll paddle the length of Bayou St. John to Lake Pontchartrain. Bayou St. John combines scenic views of New Orleans historical landmarks with plenty of opportunity to experience nature and observe wildlife.
Date: Saturday, Aug 3
Cost: $30 – includes transportation, leadership and all equipment
*The Registration Deadline for all trips is the Wednesday before the trip leaves at 5 pm.
General Trip Information
- Trips are open to Tulane students only (undergraduate, graduate, medical, and law).
- No alcohol, drugs, or other substances are permitted on trips.
- Students must abide by the Student Code of Conduct
- Attendance at the pre-trip meeting (usually the Wednesday before the trip) is mandatory.
- Ask any questions you might have about your ability to participate in trip activities before you register. While our trips are geared towards beginners, it is up to you to estimate your physical abilities in advance.
- Trip sign-up is available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Full payment is due at the time of registration.
- Proof of health insurance is required before trip begins.
- I understand that by registering for a trip, I am committed to attend.
- If the trip is canceled by Tulane Reily Student Recreation Center, I will receive a 100% refund.
- I understand that if I cancel my registration anytime prior to the pre-trip meeting and/or Wednesday at 5pm prior to the trip, I will receive a 50% refund of the registration cost.
- If I cancel after the pre-trip meeting and my spot can not be filled I will not receive a refund.
- Attendance at the pre-trip meeting is mandatory. Those who do not attend may not be able to attend the trip and may not be given a refund.
Department of Campus Recreation