Outdoor Adventure Trips
Looking to explore your adventurous side? Join Campus Recreation as we explore the Gulf-South region and discover new skills. Outdoor Adventures offers an array of trips to interest any student.
General Trip Information ⬎
- Trip cost includes Group Gear. All Personal Gear can be reserved for trips at 50% cost.
- Trips are open to Tulane students only (undergraduate, graduate, medical, and law).
- No alcohol, drugs, or other controlled substances are permitted on trips.
- Students must abide by the Student Code of Conduct.
- Attendance at the pre-trip meeting (usually Wednesday before the trip) is mandatory.
- Ask any questions you might have about your ability to participate in trip activities before you register. While our trips are geared towards beginners, it is up to you to estimate your physical abilities in advance.
- Trip sign-up is available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Full payment is due at the time of registration.
- Proof of health insurance is required before trip begins.
Refund Information ⬎
- I understand that by registering for a trip, I am committed to attend.
- If the trip is canceled by Tulane Reily Student Recreation Center, I will receive a 100% refund.
- I understand that if I cancel my registration anytime prior to the pre-trip meeting and/or Wednesday at 5pm prior to the trip, I will receive a 50% refund of the registration cost.
- If I cancel after the pre-trip meeting and my spot cannot be filled, I will not receive a refund.
- Attendance at the pre-trip meeting is mandatory. Those who do not attend may not be able to attend the trip and may not be given a refund.
For more information, contact Outdoor Adventures at email@example.com or (504) 314-2861.