The Department of Campus Recreation offers a full selection of rental equipment for all those looking to create their own adventures. Quantity is limited. Please reserve your equipment by stopping into the Outdoor Adventures office or calling (504) 314-2861. Email email@example.com with any questions.
Monday - Thursday: 4 pm - 6 pm
Friday: 12 pm - 6 pm
Canoe Package includes: Canoe, 2 paddles, 2 life jackets, 4 car pads, 2 straps, and bow & stern tie downs.
SUP Package includes: Inflatable stand-up paddleboard, a life jacket, paddle, pump, and carrying bag.
Equipment reservations may be made in person or over the phone at 504-314-2861! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Rental services are only offered to university students, staff, faculty, and TU Rec members
- Rentals are paid for on pick up, with a few exceptions:
- Renting 5 or more of the same item
- Renting for fall or spring break
- Rentals can be paid for with cash, Visa, or MasterCard. Tulane University Accounts Receivable is not accepted
- Rentals can only be picked up or returned during rental shop operating hours
- Equipment not returned on time will incur a $2 late fee in addition to the daily rental rate for each additional day the equipment is not returned
- Equipment that is returned wet or excessively dirty will be assessed a cleaning fee. Please clean and air dry equipment prior to returning to avoid these charges
- Renter is responsible for the full cost of repair or replacement if equipment is damaged, lost, stolen, or not returned.
- No refunds will be issued for rented equipment