Intramural (IM) Sports provide a variety of team and individual competitions each semester. IM Sports are a great way to hang out with friends, meet new people, and get a fun workout all at the same time. Form a team of your friends or sign up as a free agent and we will help to place you on a team. Tulane alumni, faculty, and staff who possess a current membership are welcome to participate.
For more information please contact (504) 314-2863 or IMsports@tulane.edu
Need help signing up? View a step-by-step IMLeagues registration guide here!
Fall 2021 Team League Sports
Registration for Fall 2021 leagues & events will begin on Monday, August 23rd.
Planned leagues/events during the term will include:
- Flag Football
- Indoor Volleyball
- Sand Volleyball
- Special 1Day Tournaments
Intramural Sports will also offer weekly "drop-in" yard games programming on Brown Field (weather permitting) beginning Tuesday, August 31st which requires no advance registration, providing a casual environment to play some games with fellow Tulanians. Our staff are always on hand to help you learn to play or even provide some friendly competition!
Intramural Sports Online Registration
Join or Create a Team or sign up for a singles/doubles event
- Log in to IM Leagues using your Tulane email address and password: https://www.imleagues.com/Login.aspx *
- Complete your demographic information if prompted. *
- Find a League you're interested in playing in and Register/Sign Up by creating a team or joining an existing one.
- If you created a team in Step 3, you will be prompted to pay the $50 IM Deposit using your credit card. (Deposits are refunded at the end of the term for teams that do not forfeit any games)
- Click Team Options and Invite Members to invite your friends to join your new team.
* Steps 1 & 2 can be completed ahead of registration opening.
*** Playoffs: Divisions are combined for the playoffs. That means all teams will likely play playoff games on days that they do not select for the regular season. We attempt to schedule those games late at night after classes conclude or on the weekends.***
Free Agent Instructions
If you want to play but don't have a team, please follow these Free Agent Instructions