Intramural (IM) Sports provide a variety of team and individual competitions each semester. IM Sports are a great way to hang out with friends, meet new people, and get a fun workout all at the same time. Form a team of your friends or sign up as a free agent and we will help to place you on a team. Tulane alumni, faculty, and staff who possess a current membership are welcome to participate.
For more information please contact (504) 314-2863 or IMsports@tulane.edu
Need help signing up? View a step-by-step IMLeagues registration guide here!
Spring 2020 Team League Sports
All Spring 2020 Intramural Sports leagues and tournaments have been cancelled.
Intramural Sports Online Registration
Join or Create a Team or sign up for a singles/doubles event
- Log in to IM Leagues using your Tulane email address and password: https://www.imleagues.com/Login.aspx *
- Complete your demographic information if prompted. *
- Find a League you're interested in playing in and Register/Sign Up by creating a team or joining an existing one.
- If you created a team in Step 3, you will be prompted to pay the $50 IM Deposit using your credit card.
- Click Team Options and Invite Members to invite your friends to join your new team.
* Steps 1 & 2 can be completed ahead of registration opening.
*** Playoffs: Divisions are combined for the playoffs. That means all teams will likely play playoff games on days that they do not select for the regular season. We attempt to schedule those games late at night after classes conclude or on the weekends.***
Free Agent Instructions
If you want to play but don't have a team, please follow these Free Agent Instructions