Cancelations and Refund Requests must be submitted online through the Cancelation & Refund Request Form below. The Department of Campus Recreation reserves the right to take up to 30 days for processing refunds and cancelations. Refunds will not be issued for non-use or failure to submit online cancelation form.
Stop Deduction/Cancelation Request Terms:
- A 30 day notice is required for membership stop deductions/cancelation.
- Stop deductions will only be valid when requested by the member incurring deductions.
- Stop deductions will be approved when the following processes are complete:
- Verification of deduction
- Receipt of any requested documentation
- Managerial approval
Refund Request Terms:
- A refund is typically issued only if there is a billing error.
- Refunds cannot be issued due to patron’s lack of use.
- Allow approximately four weeks for processing refunds. No exceptions.