2022 Group Exercise Challenge
Tulane Campus Recreation is offering a one-month Bingo Fitness Challenge combining the rules of Bingo with great ways to get active. Participants will complete as many group fitness classes as possible during the four-week event for a chance to win great prizes.
Begins September 1 and ends on September 30.
To participate, pick up a bingo card from the atrium in the Reily Student Recreation Center and start attending classes! One class can count for multiple bingo spaces, depending on the specified terms (Ex: class type or time).
A Group Exercise Challenge submission box will be available at the Reily Student Recreation Center front desk for participants to submit their cards once they are finished with the challenge.
Submitting your card puts your name in a drawing for the following raffles:
- For completing a row: Campus Recreation stickers, a water bottle, and other small giveaways.
- For covering the board, or completing every challenge: Fabric resistance bands, a yoga mat, and a massage ball kit.
Tips for Completing the Challenge
Plan your Classes in Advance:
View the Group Exercise Schedule to pick classes that suit your schedule. Add these classes to your planner or online calendar to ensure you make it! Tulane Campus Recreation encourages members to get to these classes 15 minutes in advance to guarantee your spot.
Attend the Highlighted Events:
There are a few special fitness events on the card we hope to see you at! See a list below:
- Wednesday, September 7: Mindful Samba | 6 p.m. on Brown Field
- Sunday, September 25: Free Fitness Assessment and Weight Room Orientation | 4-6 p.m. in the Reily Student Recreation Center Atrium
- Tuesday, September 27: Yoga & S'mores Study Break | 5:30 p.m. on Brown Field
View the Campus Recreation Events Calendar for more information on these events.
Work with Friends:
Hold each other accountable by taking classes together and sharing your progress with each other! Having a fitness buddy can make you more accountable and feel motivated.
Share the Challenge on Social Media:
Be proud about your accomplishments as you move through this board! Use the Group Exercise Challenge Media Kit to update friends on the challenges you've completed and get them involved in the excitement.
Group Exercise Challenge Media Kit includes:
- Instagram Story Graphics
- Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter Feed Graphics
- Tips on how to use graphics with sample copy